Local Attraction Gives Back to Children in Need with Summertime “Stuff the Bus” School Supplies Drive
Fantasy of Flight Guests Receive $5 Off Admission with Approved Donation of School Supplies To Benefit Polk County Students
POLK CITY, Fla. (May 29, 2012) – Fantasy of Flight was created to inspire people of all ages to fulfill their dreams, whatever they may be. This summer, the attraction is helping students achieve their dreams by collecting the school supplies they’ll need for the 2012-2013 school year.
From June 1 through Sept. 30, 2012, Fantasy of Flight is asking guests to share in its passion for inspiring young people by participating in the “Stuff the Bus” school supplies drive, presented in partnership with the Kiwanis Club of Winter Haven and benefitting Polk County Public Schools.
In return for their generosity, Fantasy of Flight guests can take $5 off a full-priced adult attraction admission for each school supply item they donate from the accepted list. Qualifying donations must be presented at the admissions counter at time of ticket purchase in order to receive discount. The offer is not valid with any other discounts, promotions, or toward the purchase of an annual pass.
Qualifying “Stuff the Bus” school supplies include:
- Box of crayons (16 or 24)
- Box of colored pencils
- Box of #2 pencils with erasers
- Pencil or supply box or zippered pouch
- Box of gallon or quart-sized freezer bags and
- Package of loose leaf notebook paper (wide ruled)
- Box of erasers (regular & cap)
- Package of folders with pockets and brads (minimum 10)
- Package of composition notebooks (minimum 3)
- Package of spiral notebooks (70 sheets per book – minimum 3)
- Multi-pack bottles of glue (minimum 4)
- Package of rulers (1/16th measure) – Minimum 10
- Box of yellow highlighters
“The Stuff the Bus program is such a fun and worthwhile way for us to give back to the Polk County community and to support the Kiwanis Club of Winter Haven,” said Kim Long, General Manager of Fantasy of Flight. “We are happy to give $5 off admission to guests who share our passion for making a difference in the lives of young people.”