Fantasy of Flight inspires and educates while it entertains.
In addition to an immersion in dynamic history and innovations of aviation, students experience a world of big ideas relating to geography, science, social studies, history, and critical thinking. Fantasy of Flight offers an ideal location to support Common Core and STEM requirements while providing students an unforgettable and inspiring experience.
A day at Fantasy of Flight offers your students “Sky’s the Limit” opportunities:
- Travel through time in Fantasy of Flight’s unique immersive environments and attain an insider’s view of Early Flight, The Great War, and World War II.
- Explore the science of flight in a unique “built for kids” high-energy environment—Fun with Flight. Then step into a simulator for a thrilling experience.
- Participate in hands-on aviation-themed Guided Activities, led by aviation experts and “time travelers” of yesteryear
- Celebrate Heroes—investigate their pathways of extraordinary courage, challenging decision-making, and principle-led sacrifice.
- Tour genuine masterpieces of aviation in the world’s largest private collection of aircraft. Then witness one of the masterpieces IN FLIGHT and chat with the pilot!
- Explore the spirit and wisdom of the men and women who pushed their boundaries and gave us all wings!
Contact a Fantasy of Flight representative today!
Effective January 2013. Benefits subject to change without notice.
All education groups of 15 or more receive:
- Guided tour or activities customized to the group’s age, ability level, and curriculum.
- Complimentary chaperone admissions (1 per 5 paid students).
- Complimentary Educators Activity Guide.
- Complimentary parking